Head of Brand & Entertainment
Take on the challenge
Are you ready? FULLTIME
Head of Brand & Entertainment
The Park was founded in June 2018 as a corporate venture backed by Telenet and 9.5 Ventures. It rapidly scaled to 5 venues across Belgium in 1.5 years, with over 100K customers and is about to initiate an aggressive international and multi continental growth. To do so it needs a team of brilliant, no nonsense minds that are psyched to defy global industry leaders and for whom ‘data driven’ is more than another startup buzzword. As a head of Marketing & Entertainment you embody every customer facing angle of The Park. Ranging from our brand perception, over the interior architecture, to the actual experience development. You’re a super(wo)man who understands both technological developments rather quickly to let us pioneer as entertainment innovators. Are you excited by the opportunity to develop our future international strategy in software, hardware and experience development? If so, we would love to talk to you! Our Belgium based scale-up in location-based entertainment needs a Head of Marketing & Entertainment who can help us grow our technical leadership in XR/VR related entertainment. The ideal applicant will have a combination of go-to-market skills as well as a visionary mindset that drives him or her to develop a clear technology & content roadmap. We are looking for a candidate who is eager to get his/her hands dirty as well as lead a team to joint success. Role & Responsibilities
- Develop & Execute a Technology & Content strategy in line with our company’s overall business objectives to become a thought leader in location-based entertainment.
- Craft and protect our brand and the way it engages with our customers on a daily basis. Work closely with our digital marketing team and apply metric based decision making.
- Report with the CEO to the board of investors.
- Monitors the XR evolutions and make recommendations based on fact based insights
- Track, analyze and optimise technology & content performance metrics and customer experience of our service offerings together with our ICT and marketing team as well as all venue managers internationally.
- Accountable for the team managing all IT infrastructure hardware and configuration (VR Backpacks, servers, computers, network, …) but also the software accesses and you define the roadmap on how to improve it.
- Partner with our innovation lab and Howest to identify opportunities to innovate; Get the chance to shape an upcoming and booming industry
- Reliable with a high level of accuracy;
- Experience in product marketing and go-to-market strategies;
- An ambitious team player with an entrepreneurial spirit;
- Proven experience of 5 to 10 years in a similar position, preferably international (software engineering, software and/or game development);
- Track record in end-to-end ownership of multiple simultaneous projects;
- Having a strong existing network in the XR space is a plus;
- Excellent communication and people management skills;
- Extensive Project management and organizational talent;
- Fluency in English, Dutch, French or any additional languages are a plus;
- Experience in scale-up environments
mail our CEO