Take on the challenge
Are you ready? FULLTIME
The Park was founded in June 2018 as a corporate venture backed by Telenet and 9.5 Ventures. It rapidly scaled to 5 venues across Belgium in 1.5 years, with over 100K customers and is about to initiate an aggressive international and multi continental growth. To do so it needs a team of brilliant, no nonsense minds that are psyched to defy global industry leaders and for whom ‘data driven’ is more than another startup buzzword. Operations are the core of every scaling company - ensuring people enjoy the highest quality of service, 7 by 7 - exactly when a company is defying the maximum speed of growth. Our operations launcher is responsible for building a multinational success story from the ground-up. This role requires an ability to be resourceful, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a passion for problem solving. We're looking for someone who's equally analytical and comfortable diving into data as they are to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. The ideal candidate for this role should have strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, excellent time-management and organizational habits, and be ready to lead by example. Role & Responsibilities
- Prioritize & manage the multiple launches of The Park internationally across the UK;
- Translate legal priorities & permit requirements into a functional retail model that is fully streamlined to deliver top notch customer experience in a lean setup. You are creating jobs and shaping new teams. You will be defining hiring needs and leading the hiring process for new team members in every city.
- Identify and negotiate expansion locations.
- You will implement hiring, training and improvement processes and are constantly on the lookout to make our business leaner and meaner. You are at your best as a problem solver under time constraints. You’re the goal getter who gets the job done, in every city, every language, every culture. We do things quickly, and we do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- If this makes you smile, roll up your sleeves . Apply.
- 4+ years of operations management, top tier business consulting, or project management and implementation experience
- Speed, resourcefulness, leader and go getter attitude. You’re about to shape every angle of this new multinational company and want it to be a piece of art.
- You constantly challenge your gut feeling with data-based decision-making, you’re a champion when it comes to analytics.
- You’re tech savvy and can set up business intelligence tools.
- You like to travel and you’re looking for an adventure.
- You have super strong interpersonal skills. You can quickly assess people and transfer information. You can easily troubleshoot and work in a fast paced team environment.
- You take ownership when trusted with a task and you celebrate successes, of yourself and others.
- You have excellent project management and time management skills
- You have the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly and highlight the key insights
- Multiple language skills are a plus
mail our CEO